Tuesday, July 3rd, 2012
- Is “new” better than “old?”
- People have been brainwashed and manipulated
- Every event is meticulously planned
- You must be convinced that the “old” is evil
- We predict that many will get tired of anything new
Welcome to the brave new world. Everyday there are many events that take place that can be considered “new.” New laws, new products, new incidents that will impact the masses. Some might say that all this “new” is the change that was promised by politicians. It’s now happening, but is “new” better than “old?”… Not always and sometimes never.
Like sheep, people line up for hours to get “new” – new gadgets at electronic stores, new stuff at special mid-night sales, new coffee concoctions at Starbucks. The “new” draws them in like a magnet.
People have been brainwashed and manipulated to respond to “new” by acting in a certain way. Somebody told them the old wasn’t good enough anymore. Your old stuff, services, food you used to eat, your car and the drugs you used to take – they’re all old now. Maybe even your government or the government of some other country is now considered to be “old” and in need of replacement by a “new” one. Anything that is presented as new in the world has to be delivered properly, which means sold.Continue reading »
Sunday, June 3rd, 2012
- Unemployment is still around 8.2 percent
- Demand is what creates jobs around the world
- U.S. businesses are not anticipating demand
- Here’s our predictions for this jobs market that effects the world
- Unemployment will go well into double digits in the U.S.
- Major banks around the world will be in the news as they start collapsing
There’s one thing in the world that every country is effected by and that’s jobs. Last week’s U.S. jobs report was very disappointing. Unemployment is still around 8.2 percent – not much changed all year. It’s 11 percent in the European Union. Reports state that there’s going to be a worldwide slowdown in growth – this is to make you think that everywhere in the world things are bad, but that’s not true. It’s designed to make you feel better about the current situation you live in. Chief economists are saying things like there’s downside risk and it’s going to effect everybody, every country… well, not really – only countries without growth and jobs. Continue reading »
Sunday, April 1st, 2012
- There always seems to be a larger entity to bail someone out
- When there isn’t enough money to keep the corruption and dysfunction going
- When countries really get desperate
- Who’s coming to bail you out?
- Layer by layer the systems need to breakdown
Welcome to the big bailout world event. There always seems to be a larger entity to bail someone out. For the individual it’s usually their family, for corporations it’s the taxpayers, for cities it’s the state, for states it’s the federal government, for governments it’s the central banks and for central banks it’s the international banks.
When there isn’t enough money to keep the corruption and dysfunction going there’s always the next level up to come to the rescue and bail people out. When it reaches the top and there’s nobody left to tap for money what happens? You start to hear things like it’s time to tax the rich. Next, you’ll hear everybody needs to “pay their fair share.” Then, more taxes of all kinds begin to show up. Taxes on the individual, on businesses, consumption taxes, use taxes, sales taxes and just about everything you buy, consume, rent or use.Continue reading »
Saturday, March 3rd, 2012
- Artificial enthusiasm can be seen by how excited everybody got about DOW 13,000
- Who is doing well in the world?
- More artificial enthusiasm is being seen in the news everyday
- When you have to bribe people to buy something that’s not industry growth
- Gasoline will be the highest ever in the United States this year
- We predict mounting chaos in many countries
- Countries like people will be circling their wagons for survival
The event that’s running the world is artificial enthusiasm. This artificial enthusiasm can be seen by how excited everybody got about DOW 13,000. What is magic about that number or any number in the DOW. How is DOW 13,000 some kind of situation that needs to be celebrated and not DOW 12,999? It is exciting because people told you it was exciting. It was a psychological barrier – a milestone that was surpassed to make people feel good. A psychological conquest to boost people’s confidence.Continue reading »
Monday, January 2nd, 2012
- Summer Olympics
- Online Gambling
- False Solutions
- Spiritual Awakening
2012 will be a year of realizations when people wake up to the seriousness of the global situation and how it affects them. We predict that the following world events will have a huge impact on people’s lives in 2012:Continue reading »
Thursday, November 3rd, 2011
Mid-strife Crisis For Europe
Europe is having a mid-strife crisis. The G-20 was supposed to come to France this week to address the problems of the international monetary system, banking regulations, bailouts, unemployment, safe food and water, declining growth, corruption, and if they have some time left over in their 2-day meeting, maybe they’ll tackle global warming. What they will be greeted with however, is political instability in the region, countries defaulting on their debt, and the Euro economy falling into recession or worse. On top of that, everyone is protesting. It seems citizens don’t like growing financial inequality, not having jobs, corruption, high food prices, governments not being able to manage themselves, and austerity measures imposed by the Germans in order to get bailout money. Who would have known?
Mid-strife Crisis – Those Darned GreeksContinue reading »